Join us for the 38th Annual Railsplitter Run on Sunday, October 6, 2019.
5k and a 10k Races start at 8.am.
The race begins & ends at 201 W. Main Street in downtown Hodgenville. Participation is open to all.
5k Railsplitter Run
Adult Entry Fee $20 (Only $15 if registering before Sept. 30, 2019)
Ages 5-18: $15
10k Railsplitter Run
Adult Entry Fee $30 (Only $25 if registering before Sept. 30, 2019)
Ages 5-18: $25
- Premium gifts to the top male and female overall runners
- Awards will also be given to the top male & female finisher in each of these age categories:
- 13 & Under
- 65 & Over
- Overall Winners are not eligible for age group awards
Runners will begin on Main Street by the post office.
Runners will head south on Main Street to Water Street.
Runners will run on Water Street to Lincoln Blvd.
Runners will head north on Lincoln Blvd.
Runners will turn left on Tonieville Road connecting to the bypass.
Runners will run to the top of the hill and turn around and retrace their steps back the same way. Google map of Hodgenville: https://goo.gl/maps/IbO7y
Will run a double-loop of the 5k (above).
Additional Information & Notices
PARKING: Street Parking
DRESSING FACILITIES: Public restrooms available, but limited
- Post-race refreshments provided.
- ALL DECISIONS AND AWARDS ARE FINAL.
Click here for a complete list of 2018 Race Results