Walk-Sunday, Oct. 5 at 1:30 p.m.
5K Run-Sunday, Oct. 5 at 2:15 p.m.
The Railsplitter Run features two foot-race events, a 1-mile run walk, as well as the 5-kilometer Railsplitter Run. Participation is open to all.
1:30 p.m. (Late registration will be from noon until 1 p.m.)
$15.00 in advance; $20.00 day of race
- Tee-shirts to all entrants (while supplies last)
- Ribbons/certificates to all Finishers
5-k Railsplitter Run
2:15 p.m. (Late registration will be from noon until 1:30 p.m.)
$15.00 in advance; $20.00 day of race; $10.00 for students 19 and under
- Tee shirts to all entrants (while supplies last)
- Ribbons to all Finishers
- Trophies to the top male and female overall runners
- Medals to the 1st and 2nd-place finishers in each age group
- Overall Winners are not eligible for age group awards
Divisions (Male & Female)
- 9 and under
- 70 and older
Late registration & packet pickup available at corner of W. Main & Walters Avenue on Race Day at 8:00 a.m.
COURSE: Both events occur on well-paved, rolling terrain – Traffic controlled
PARKING: Street Parking
DRESSING FACILITIES: Public restrooms available, but limited
- All participants eligible for prize drawing.
- Late entrants will receive Tee Shirt (while supplies last).
- Post-race refreshments provided.
- Complete entry form (please print, MUST SIGN & DATE RELEASE OF RESPONSIBILITY FORM
- ALL DECISIONS AND AWARDS ARE FINAL.