Walk-Sunday, Oct. 5 at 1:30 p.m.
5K Run-Sunday, Oct. 5 at 2:15 p.m.
Race Begins & Ends at 201 W. Main Street
The Railsplitter Run features two foot-race events, a 1-mile run walk, as well as the 5-kilometer Railsplitter Run. Participation is open to all.
Time – 1:30 p.m. (Late registration will be from noon until 1 p.m.) Entry Fee $15.00 in advance; $20.00 day of race Awards
- Tee-shirts to all entrants (while supplies last)
- Ribbons/certificates to all Finishers
5k Railsplitter Run
Time – 2:15 p.m. (Late registration will be from noon until 1:30 p.m.)
Entry Fee $15.00 in advance; $20.00 day of race; $10.00 for students 19 and under
- Tee shirts to all entrants (while supplies last)
- Ribbons to all Finishers
- Trophies to the top male and female overall runners
- Medals to the 1st and 2nd-place finishers in each age group
- Overall Winners are not eligible for age group awards
Divisions (Male & Female)
- 9 and under
- 70 and older
Runners will begin on Main Street by the post office.
Runners will head west on Main Street to Water Street.
Runners will run on Water Street to Lincoln Blvd.
Runners will head north on Lincoln Blvd.
Runners will turn left on Tonieville Road connecting to the bypass.
Runners will run to the top of the hill and turn around and retrace their steps back the same way. Google map of Hodgenville: https://goo.gl/maps/IbO7y
Additional Information & Notices
PARKING: Street Parking
DRESSING FACILITIES: Public restrooms available, but limited
- All participants eligible for prize drawing.
- Late entrants will receive Tee Shirt (while supplies last).
- Post-race refreshments provided.
- Complete entry form (please print, MUST SIGN & DATE RELEASE OF RESPONSIBILITY FORM
- ALL DECISIONS AND AWARDS ARE FINAL.